Monday, 4 February 2013

Specialized Sirrus, off road

Someone I know on bikeforums.net donated a pair of new cyclocross tires - 700x28 Kenda Kwicks - so I put those on the Sirrus, removed the rack, fenders, lights and went off roading. The trail probably doesn't count as anything much for real offroaders, but I had a blast. The tires had enough grip to keep me from sliding about, and I had much more fun than I imagined riding off road. Will do more of this on the weekends - and carry a better camera next time :) Till then -
and

See the bar ends? Nashbar, $9.99 on sale - and really nice. I'll try them out a little longer, but at the moment, they seem a bit too wide - so if I still find them too wide after a few more rides, maybe some handlebar shortening is in order.



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this, helped me decide I definitely want a sirrus... :)

    ReplyDelete